libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: libravatar.org domain ownership

Hello,

Good news on the domain front, I received a positive answer from Gandi: they are willing to sponsor our domain names. Apparently the process is just to create a team with renewal rights and add the account “Gandi_Supports” in the list.

They suggested either we create a new account with a dedicated @libravatar.org email address or the current owner creates a new organisation[1] under his account. The domain names will then need to be transferred to whatever we choose.

I think the first is a better approach, what do you think? The teams feature will also be neat to handle technical access, alias email creation, etc...

[1]: https://docs.gandi.net/en/sharing_products/organizations/index.html