libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: Migration successful!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new on this mailing liste but i've been following the whole thing
about the takeover of this project.

I'm verry happy to know that this project is still alive as there is
none alternative.

I just take a look to the new website and it's very nice.

I'm looking forward to see the new stack in place.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,

Olivier Calzi

On 20/02/2019 06:39, Francois Marier wrote:
> I imagine that by now everybody here has noticed the change, but at the risk
> of stating the obvious: the migration was successful!
>
> Thank you to everyone who make this happen. I know it was an enormous amount
> of work over the past few months and it warms my heart to see so many people
> keen to keep the project alive and implement their ideas.
>
> It's an honor to be able to hand over the keys to such a motivated group of
> capable people.
>
> Francois

Olivier Calzi
Ingénieur Systèmes - EarlyTracks S.A.