libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: Migration successful!

Hi!

Thanks Francois for initially creating this project, keeping it alive for
such a long time and now for handing it over to us.
You'll always be part of the community and we count on your support;
Especially on spreading the word about libravatar! The goal is clear: World
domination :-P

Olivier, great to see you around. Should you see any issues or have some
RFEs, please let us know about it!

Oliver