libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: Next steps

Hello Francois,

Thanks for your work. Is it possible to contribute directly to this repository or is it just a mirror ?

Regards.

On 2/21/19 6:21 AM, Francois Marier wrote:
Now that the big move has happened, there are a few things that can be done,
and they don't require access to the server or knowledge of the new
codebase.

So if you want to help:

- introduce the new team and codebase on the blog!
- wiki updates:
   - document server setup
   - add info on how to contribute to new codebase
   - mark and unlink obsolete pages

Regarding that last point, I have started:

   https://github.com/libravatar/wiki.libravatar.org/commit/6cc836b6a7f3f0d9049919527540976ad585cee5
   https://github.com/libravatar/wiki.libravatar.org/commit/a41ce066e2c69fa35daeb6b7d7ba51ef9590e7d1
   https://github.com/libravatar/wiki.libravatar.org/commit/562ff6d442711f7c7868cb002e65a368f96aac45
   https://github.com/libravatar/wiki.libravatar.org/commit/ef93bfc2bc27b8c2e7d084bc54389c7533c07e20
   https://github.com/libravatar/wiki.libravatar.org/commit/fb8f3ca2c7ac6112422e50063610af93c92bdb06

and archived these three pages:

   https://wiki.libravatar.org/setup_instructions/
   https://wiki.libravatar.org/run_a_mirror/
   https://wiki.libravatar.org/how_to_add_a_mirror_slave_to_the_mirror_master/

I'm sure there are more, and I would encourage you to follow that pattern so
that we remove flag obsolete info (and make it less discoverable) without
breaking links for anybody linking directly to these pages.

Francois