libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: Next steps

As far as I know it's also possible to push directly to the repository for updating the wiki but I'm not completely sure.
The normal way is signing in with your email and a one-time confirmation link at the Wiki page and editing the stuff at the Wiki website.