libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: Moving on from Freenode

Hello,

The situation worsened recently with the taking over of many projects
channels.
It is probably time to move to something else, even just to show support
to the spoiled projects.

However I would prefer if we move to OFTC or libera.chat rather than
matrix, for much of the reasons evoked by Rohan Kumar in his reply or
his excellent blog posts.

Regards.