libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: Mail setup: DKIM signatures

Hi!

I just invited you.
Please use 2FA if possible and remember, with great power comes great
responsibility :-)

Yes, I agree, this hasn't been documented, since when I started with it it
was meant a a PoC and then I ended up with running it in production without
thinking about documentation (again).

Oliver