libreoffice team mailing list archive

Re: Stuck in a rut, bug 681868

Hi Christopher,

On Wed, 18 May 2011 12:09:51 -0500 (EST)
"Christopher M. Penalver" <cp9650@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I converted the file to .doc and opened in Word 2003, it looks
> slightly different than the reporters expectation or how it renders
> in LO/OOo now.
>
> I don't want to upstream it b/c I'm pretty sure I am right and the
> bug may be closed as Won't Fix/Invalid if so.

I agree with you from what I see in the bug. I would just leave it as
is for now (we have issues way more serious) and ask the Reporter to
upstream the issue himself, so that he is available to discuss his
expectations. And: Do not fear a bug to be closed as Wont fix. Thats
nothing bad and also documents the case for others.

Thanks for all your great work!

Best,

Bjoern

--