libreoffice team mailing list archive

libreoffice-kde in lucid

I installed your libreoffice ppa for a friend.  She has poor vision and
wants her KDEish File Picker back because she can see it much better.  I
tried backporting the packages, but that didn't work.  Are you going to
update the Lucid ppa to include the kde package any time soon?

I also tried installing the natty libreoffice-kde package on her lucid
machine and that had dependency issues.  Do you think manuall extracting the
package would get the KDEish File Picker to work or will it just cause
further problems?

List of the files in libreoffice-kde:
usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.3/program/fps_kde4.uno.so
usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.3/program/kde4be1.uno.so
usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.3/program/libvclplug_kde4li.so
usr/share/templates/soffice.ods.desktop
usr/share/templates/.source/soffice.odp
usr/share/templates/.source/soffice.odt
usr/share/templates/.source/soffice.html
usr/share/templates/.source/soffice.odg
usr/share/templates/.source/soffice.ods
usr/share/templates/soffice.odt.desktop
usr/share/templates/soffice.odg.desktop
usr/share/templates/soffice.odp.desktop
usr/share/doc/libreoffice-kde
usr/share/lintian/overrides/libreoffice-kde
usr/share/bug/libreoffice-kde/presubj

Please reply directly to me as I am not on the list.

Thanks,
Chuck