libreoffice team mailing list archive

LibreOffice 3.5.7-0ubuntu4 for Lucid

Dear LibreOffice team,

First, thanks very much for your efforts on LibreOffice and especially
for your work backporting the stable releases.

I'm wondering whether there are plans to update the 3.5.7 backports to
3.5.7-0ubuntu4 from precise-updates. I've checked the staging PPAs I
know about and didn't see it.

The last backported version was 3.5.7-0ubuntu1, and some bugs were fixed
since then: for example we aren't able to use that version in production
because of LP #1089473 and so we are still on 3.5.4.

FWIW, I backported 3.5.7-0ubuntu4 to Lucid myself (by adapting the
changes from the existing backport) and built it, and it appeared to
work (and the above mentioned bug was fixed). However, I don't know how
to run the actual test suite.

Thanks for considering, and let me apologize in advance in case this was
already planned and I just need to be patient.

--
Ryan Tandy - Programmer/Analyst           rtandy@xxxxxxxxxx
School District 63 (Saanich)                +1 250 652 7385

Follow ups