lightspark-users team mailing list archive

enabled github issues

I enabled Issues on the github page for use by developers.

The user bugtracker is ok on Launchpad but I'd say we set up a separate one
for development issues and ideas which do not
clutter the 'Site X not working' list which most of LP bugs are like.

All commiter probably have ideas and private Todo lists of what to do next,
in order to keep others informed and importantly to
not step on each other's toes with the fixing opportunities in the Tamarin
testsuite let's file such bugs in Issues.

Another advantage of github is that it is distro-neutral, not something that
LP is perceived as and more potential new developers are likely to
have github than a LP account.

Pull requests are there by default - hence my previous request to see if
some can be closed.

thanks
Jani