lightspark-users team mailing list archive

Re: Flowplayer status?

On 05.10.2011 13:59, Jani Monoses wrote:
What is the status of Flowplayer? I know the latest release was supposed
to make it work, but I never tried it until today

It should work, if the flowplayer configuration is simple enough.

Flowplayer has a flexible configuration system and many plugins. Many plugins or more complex configuration are not supported yet (or at least haven't been tested).

This embedded clip does not seem to work for me in firefox 7.
http://flowplayer.org/plugins/streaming/pseudostreaming.html

That's strange, because that particular example does play here on Chromium 14 with the latest git HEAD. Well, except that moving the mouse over the player window freezes the video for several seconds.

Can you play it on the stand-alone player?

Antti