lightspark-users team mailing list archive

next release timing

Hello,

since there is a lot of churn in the repo (all good and useful of
course) I think we should delay the next release a bit.
Things to be done:
1) Please add anything worth mentioning in the ChangeLog file
2) Alessandro, can you please make sure the sourceforge page points to
here and it says it is not longer to be used?
By here I mean lightspark.gitub.com (if you can point a toplevel LS
domain to it, even better :)
3) Confirm the windows port works well enough
4) Make sure most Dailymotion videos work since there were recent
improvements done specifically for this
5) Any crasher regressions in the testsuite fixed

cheers
Jani

Follow ups