lightspark-users team mailing list archive

Re: next release timing

Regarding 3), the windows port seems to be quite stable.
Even the gnash fallback works. Of course, it's only me testing it
till now, so I'd kindly invite you to test it as well.

The installer for lightspark can be found here:
http://mediaservant.info/jenkins/job/Lightspark-win32/
Gnash for windows is not included in the installer, so you'll
want to download gnash-*-win32-for-ls.zip seperately from that
page and extract it to your Lightspark installation directory.

If one needs access to the logs, start firefox from a console window
with LIGHTSPARK_PLUGIN_LOGFILE set.

Good test pages are youtube for lightspark and
http://www.skierpage.com/olpc/flash_tests/embed_car_smash.html
for the gnash fallback.