linaro-pm-wg team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mabac/launchpad-work-items-tracker/linaro-config-1112 into lp:~linaro/launchpad-work-items-tracker/linaro-config

> Most of the projects switched to trunk serie. We have some exceptions like CI,
> using engineering.
> Does it means, we need to create a new config for each monthly cycle?

Yes, as the work-items-tracker is built. It will harvest data and generate reports for each of the config files. Which means that there has to be a config per cycle. It also means that we can shorten the time for updates by removing old ones (11.05 looks like a good candidate to kill).

> note: my understanding is that status.linaro.org will redirect to the current
> monthly cycle
> e.g http://status.linaro.org/11.12/, http://status.linaro.org/12.01/,
> http://status.linaro.org/12.02/, etc...

There is a redirect to 11.11 atm, but I haven't found out where that is configured yet. It should be moved to 11.12 but that content is not generated yet since there is no config for it.

> it needs fixing anyway. The current mapping doesn't reflect next series.

We'd need everyone involved to handle the updates to this file then.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mabac/launchpad-work-items-tracker/linaro-config-1112/+merge/83286
Your team Linaro is subscribed to branch lp:~linaro/launchpad-work-items-tracker/linaro-config.