linaro-pm-wg team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mabac/launchpad-work-items-tracker/linaro-config-1112 into lp:~linaro/launchpad-work-items-tracker/linaro-config

> > note: my understanding is that status.linaro.org will redirect to the
> current
> > monthly cycle
> > e.g http://status.linaro.org/11.12/, http://status.linaro.org/12.01/,
> > http://status.linaro.org/12.02/, etc...
>
> There is a redirect to 11.11 atm, but I haven't found out where that is
> configured yet. It should be moved to 11.12 but that content is not generated
> yet since there is no config for it.

Aha, it's in /etc/apache2/sites-available/status.linaro.org:
    RedirectMatch ^/$ http://status.linaro.org/11.11/

This needs to be changed every cycle as well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mabac/launchpad-work-items-tracker/linaro-config-1112/+merge/83286
Your team Linaro is subscribed to branch lp:~linaro/launchpad-work-items-tracker/linaro-config.