linaro-pm-wg team mailing list archive

[Blueprint powertop-timer-cstate] tools: Show relation between timers and C state wake ups

Blueprint changed by Daniel Lezcano:

Whiteboard changed:
  [amitk, 29/11/2012]: Daniel, please check if this is useful in your new
  tool as well. If not, let's close this blueprint.

+ [daniel-lezcano, Jan 14th, 2013]: When the identification of the
+ interrupt is investigated from the POV of user space, it seems very hard
+ to correlate efficiently the informations we want to collect as
+ described in the WIs below.
+
+ [daniel-lezcano, Jan 14th, 2013] : Question for Amit : Shall we add a
+ debugfs entry for cpuidle and begin to fill it with all the informations
+ to investigate the cpuidle behavior ?
+
+

--
tools: Show relation between timers and C state wake ups
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-powertop/+spec/powertop-timer-cstate

Follow ups