linaro-release team mailing list archive

(no subject)

Hi everyone, I'll be offline for most of the day tomorrow, so I wanted to
go ahead and get this sent out.  Release week is upon us and we need to
complete the testing soon.  For reference, here are the people we need to
test the builds:

Distro      Board              Tester
Ubuntu    Panda - 4430    Abhishek
Ubuntu    Panda - 4460    Abhishek
Ubuntu    Snowball          Abhishek/Mathieu
Ubuntu    MX53        Botao
Ubuntu    Origen              Botao
Ubuntu    MX6                Ricardo
Ubuntu    VE                  Ryan
Android    Panda - 4430  Abhishek
Android    Panda - 4460  Abhishek
Android    Snowball        Abhishek/Mathieu
Android    MX53      Botao
Android    Origen           Botao
Android    MX6              Bero
Android    VE                Tixy

Instructions:

Boot testing the tips for Android needs to occur on Friday.  Once this is
done, please notify everyone here, but primarily Abhishek and Fathi who
will ensure that the release gets cut.  For reference, the recommended tips
are listed below (Zach/Mathieu, please confirm that the one for snowball is
accurate).  Once the release is cut, the people in the table above should
run through the list of tests and track the results in the spreadsheets
listed in the list below.

For Ubuntu, simply take the latest build on Monday morning and start
running through the tests in the spreadsheet for it.  Once complete, fill
out the spreadsheet and notify rsalveti and
linaro-release@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  If there are any critical regressions
from previous builds, please either drive the bug to completion and respin,
or back out to a working version.

I'd like to spend some time over the 12.05 cycle tweaking the spreadsheets
and making them more consistent.  However, for this cycle I'd like to start
with one minor change.  On the Ubuntu spreadsheet, please link the bug
opened in the failed result cell for any tests that fail.

iMX6Android:https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/imx6-ics-gcc47-freescalelt-stable-open/https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkxwyUNxNaAadDE1MlJmY19PQzlJOUY5OXk0SWJYT1EUbuntu:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlqT2gkP2P5AdGc2UkxhZ2tXdE44aWtHYS1SZ2VRSmc#gid=0Panda
4460 and 4430Android:https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/panda-ics-gcc47-tilt-tracking-blob/https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkxwyUNxNaAadGVWd3pZazdaRUU0MnRnWmgwbVhTR0EUbuntu:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjEaTwrvj1bidGZZZURLdTQ3Tm5uZVJpM2FiMWtsbHc#gid=0OrigenAndroid:https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/origen-ics-gcc47-samsunglt-tracking-blob/https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkxwyUNxNaAadDRDVl9TSHUweUk3eG9ndk9sNGxUVncUbuntu:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjEaTwrvj1bidE82MXZzSmZGY0h1RzJaeVpudWptOFE#gid=0VExpressAndroid:https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/vexpress-ics-gcc47-armlt-tracking-open/https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkxwyUNxNaAadExQdHNxTnR5SFZCQzJnN1ZtQ2ZhWkEUbuntu:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aho6QcgrwNTBdHdHbFJOOERmQURBNmhhQkpXUEk3b3c#gid=0SnowballAndroid:https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~mathieu.poirier/linaro-android-4.0.3-snowball-mm/https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkxwyUNxNaAadEF1NXVhT3dQWnZsTHBydnpiWVB4UmcUbuntu:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aho6QcgrwNTBdHdHbFJOOERmQURBNmhhQkpXUEk3b3c#gid=0iMX53Android:https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/imx53-ics-gcc47-freescalelt-stable-open/https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkxwyUNxNaAadDE1MlJmY19PQzlJOUY5OXk0SWJYT1EUbuntu:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjEaTwrvj1bidHVpbTAtQm1zLVhGU3VDUzVZU3pfQ1E

Thanks,
Paul Larson

Follow ups