linaro-release team mailing list archive

Re: (no subject)

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Paul Larson <paul.larson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please see the update on the android releases from Zach:
>

>> https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/vexpress-ics-gcc47-armlt-tracking-open/
>> PoC Tixy
>>

>> https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/vexpress-rtsm-ics-gcc47-armlt-stable-open/
>> PoC Vishal
>>

>> https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/panda-ics-gcc47-tilt-tracking-blob/
>> PoC Vishal
>>

>> https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/imx6-ics-gcc47-freescale-stable-open
>> PoC Bero
>>

>> https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/imx53-ics-gcc47-freescalelt-stable-open/
>> PoC Bero
>>

>> https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/snowball-ics-gcc46-igloo-stable-blob/
>> PoC Mathieu (watch this on, the manifest is on linaro_android_4.0.3)
>>

>> https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/origen-ics-gcc47-samsunglt-stable-blob/
>> PoC Annamalai (this one may change based on feedback from Tushar)
>>
> In the case of RTSM, we had not previously counted on this being a
> release, and there is still some debate over it.  For the purposes of this
> release though, it should be boot tested.  Vishal, is that something you
> can do this time?

RTSM is the big.LITTLE reference switcher build? Isn't there a validation
milestone aligned so we can piggyback this testing effort to fill out the
bL specific test matrix?

And yes, it's not an LEB, but it's still a key build. Maybe let's double
check with Mounir if there is even a better way to align our milestones.

--
Alexander Sack
Technical Director, Linaro Platform Teams