lottanzb team mailing list archive

Re: [Blueprint main-window-redesign] Rethink the elements in LottaNZB's main window

Hey Severin, here's my thoughts about some of the points you raised:

== Overall ==
Default window size: current size seems fine, depending on how we
want to implement the history feature

== Menus ==
Is there no way to get the warnings sabnzbd gives? it may sometime
offer valuable information. how does the web gui gets the warning?

== Toolbar ==
I think the "Up" and "down" buttons should stay, I know you can drag n
drop but I use them some times.

We may add a button that pause a single download. Another button
needed is for the "shutdown" feature we discussed earlier.

== Infobar ==
I like the way the infobar is now, but we may want to add a status bar
that show some more info like free space and some more download
stats.

== Download list ==
don't see much need to change it, it's looks good and very easy to
understand. maybe just add a row that show the chosen post
download operation. I think other options and info should be available
by the right click menu or by a dialog that opened when a download is
double clicked. The dialog should display all the files in the nzb and
offer the possibility to remove files or change download order,

== History ==
We may want to have another listview below download listview for
showing the history. It can show details of the last 5 nzb's downloaded
and present a link that will open a dialog with all the history records.

Hope some of this makes sense  :)
Eran.