lottanzb team mailing list archive

Re: SABnzbd SVN debian package

Hi everyone,

I no longer going to build / maintain the SABnzbd SVN packages, as
'jcfp' (the (un)official SABnzbd debian packager) has started updating
his ppa with SABnzbd 0.5 beta 1.

Grab it here; https://launchpad.net/~jcfp/+archive/ppa

I'll keep my own debianization (including setup.py et all) files stashed
away, so if we ever decide to provide the SABnzbd package via our own
ppa, we can use these files.

Regards,
Marcel de Vries