lottanzb team mailing list archive

Re: SABnzbd SVN debian package

Hi Marcel,

it's good to hear that the official maintainer of the SABnzbd package
is still around.

In the future, it will probably be necessary to provide LottaNZB users
with up-to-date versions of SABnzbd through the PPA (because of some
improvements/fixes in SABnzbd's API). However, I suggest to base this
package on the one created by JCFP in order to avoid incompatibilities
with the versions shipped with Ubuntu. If there are any significant
packaging differences in your package that all Ubuntu/Debian users
could benefit from, they should be ported to the package maintained by
JCFP, I guess.

I hope you're fine with that.

Regards,
Severin