lp-l10n-en-gb team mailing list archive

finalising ubuntu 14.10

Woah. And there i /was/ about to say "hey, guys! En_GB translations are
almost done for ubuntu 14.10!"

looks like they've put /evolution-3.12
<https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/utopic/+source/evolution/+pots/evolution-3.12/en_GB/+translate>
/and /evolution-data-server-3.12
<https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/utopic/+source/evolution-data-server/+pots/evolution-data-server-3.12/en_GB/+translate>///onto
the pile for another 4400+1070 strings each o_o  Who says we don't have
enough fun?! :D If anyone gets a free minute to help chip away at the
numbers, it'd be appreciated!

As per the release schedule
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseSchedule>, installer and
'doc' related strings are due before October 9th and all the rest by
October 16th - at which point all our changes should be pulled in before
the final release to the public on October 23rd.

It's funny how many years we've been doing this. It's no secret how
awesome this team is; I think the quality of the end product speaks for
itself!

I'll let you know if anything else comes up in the next couple of weeks,
but apart from that, all the best :)

Anthony
// <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseSchedule>

--
Launchpad translator and linux chemist ^_^
https://launchpad.net/~untaintableangel