lp-l10n-fr-community team mailing list archive

la "touche Meta" devient "touche Super" . Mettre à jour traductions + docs svp

---------- Message transféré ----------
De : David Planella <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : 3 avril 2012 08:13
Objet : Re: Docs String Freeze Exception: Update keyboard shortcuts
À : Jeremy Bicha <jbicha@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : Ubuntu <ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ubuntu Doc <
ubuntu-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Al 03/04/12 05:22, En/na Jeremy Bicha ha escrit:
> Design has requested window management keyboard shortcuts to be
> changed to use Ctrl+Super instead of just Super. Full details are
> available at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/969235

Hi Jeremy,

Ack, and +1 from translations. If the actual shortcut in the code
changes, documentation and translations need to reflect that change to
be correct.

> At the same time, I want to refer to the Windows key as the "Super"
> key instead of as the "Meta" key. Meta is confusing as it also refers
> to the Alt key. Since Unity's new keyboard shortcut overlay uses
> "Super", anything else would be confusing.
>
> I've submitted a merge with these changes at

https://code.launchpad.net/~jbicha/ubuntu-docs/lp969235-ctrl-super-keyboard-shortcuts/+merge/100546<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Ejbicha/ubuntu-docs/lp969235-ctrl-super-keyboard-shortcuts/+merge/100546>

Sounds sensible too. However, that will break quite a lot of existing
translations. In order to avoid it, if you apply this change, could you
please:

1. Apply the s/Meta/Super substitution to the .pot file and all the .po
files in the precise-translations docs branch (both in the msgid and
msgstr fields)
2. Merge the precise-translations branch with trunk, so that Launchpad
can import the new translations (*)

Let me know if we can help with any of this.

Cheers,
David.

(*) I've noticed Launchpad changes the directory layout on the
precise-translations branch to be a flat listing of PO files, which
means the merge probably won't work. Then I'd simply suggest fetching
the files from the branch, putting them in the right place in the trunk
branch and committing.

--
David Planella
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator