ltp-devs team mailing list archive

How to get more LTP dev folks on board

Aloha

At UDS-P there was a lot of talk regarding the future work that would
happen on the LTP this cycle.  I believe there is currently a shortage
of folks to help on this end.

With that said I was hoping to get some information from folks, and
possibly a picture to go with the developer and some answers to each of
the questions below so I can show folks who you are and try and get more
folks involved.

1) How did you get involved in the LTP project?

2) What (if anything in particular) has been the primary focus of your
LTP contributions?

3) What do you hope to be able to do with LTP in the coming next       year?

Any other comments?

If folks can have this information back to me by next week that would be
great and hopefully come the new year we can get more folks involved.

Thank you

Laura
--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski