ltp-devs team mailing list archive

Re: How to get more LTP dev folks on board

1) My first contribution was a very small patch, where our loco team was
running into. I already had some experience in Django (the webframework
TLP uses), so it was pretty easy to fix the bug. When this bug was
accepted and pushed to production, i started to find some other bugs to
solve and features to implement.

2) My last contributions were mainly about user interaction and design
improvements

3) Because my live has been changed from a student with a lot of free
time to a person with 2 jobs and little free time, my contributions will
be very little. But my focus will be the on the user interaction and design

aspects of this project.

Lets hope we could get more developers in this project

Ronnie