ltp-devs team mailing list archive

Changes to approved team

Aloha folks

Just a heads up, we've changed the name of Approved teams to Verified teams, we've not change the name of the LP team page yet as we wanted to give you a heads up if you are pulling information from LP via the API to the locoteam portal. We do need to make this change soon as people are already asking why we've not change the team. https://launchpad.net/~locoteams-approved <https://launchpad.net/%7Elocoteams-approved>

We'd hope to make this change on Friday 30th August so wanted to let you know in advance.

Laura

--
Laura Czajkowski
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski