lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Thoughts] Join Forces / Help others and get help from them!

Hi,

mint is mint, watt OS I know nothing about. BUT, we have to concentrate on
lubuntu, with the linkup to razor-qt we certainly have enough on our
plate... If you have not read it yet.. Id recommend
http://blog.lxde.org/?p=1013 to everyone on brainstorming as it will have a
big bearing on 14.04 LTS.

Regards,

Phill.