lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Planning for Lubuntu 14.04 - Blueprints

Hi,

Welcome to our new members :)

It's been agreed that we use this area to start an idea and discuss it:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming

Please, show some love and care to that area :)
Lubuntu needs you!

Remember: Our Main Target is to make Lubuntu 14.04 THE release and THE BEST
version of Lubuntu. Lubuntu 14.04 will never be like Lubuntu. It should be
something unique.

If you are interested to write your name on the stones, if you want to walk
with the faithful brave knights who dedicated their time, energy and their
own resources and put so much sweat, tears and blood into Lubuntu and for
the sake of each and every user with an old machine who is tired enough
from trying so many systems that don't actually work but only Lubuntu can
and for each and every user who believe in our philosophy ... let's give
them what they are looking for and let's go the extra miles to achieve that
and YES, we will do it, no doubt about it. Just remember, ALL of us are
smarter than ANY ONE of us!

And, above all, we do have a huge campaign and target to achieve:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu

Thank you!

Best Regards,