lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

It is Time

Hi,

For those of you, who have been waiting for this moment for few years, who
have been asking for this over and over again, who have been unable to wait
because they do love Lubuntu with passion, for those who fly far away
whenever they use Lubuntu and for those who think Lubuntu is the best,
please take a deep breathe and ...

Lubuntu
14.04
Will
Be
an
LTS
Release

And, if you really want to make it happen, join Lubuntu Brainstorming Team
and watch this simple HOWTO: http://youtu.be/Gnyf0qL5rIs

Brainstorming Team is the best place to Plan and Discuss about the future
of Lubuntu and for now, each and every efforts/energy must be for Lubuntu
14.04 so YOUR HELP is needed :)

Thanks!

P.S.
Above was a message I posted on the Social Media Site.
Here, I am asking you all to start the discussion.

I am sorry, I know what some of you will say that we need first to release
13.10, etc but may I remind you that the very reason we have started this
team is to plan a head for 14.04 without thinking of anything else as a
higher priority?
30mins-60mins every day or every now and then won't kill anyone :D

Best Regards,