lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Membership Policy

Hi,

Lubuntu Brainstorming Team Maintain a 90-days Membership Policy. Which
means, once you join the team, you will have 90 days of membership that is
renewable as per 'your request'.

The idea behind this is to maintain 'Active' Members who actually
contribute to this team.

Once you renew your membership, you will enjoy forever membership.
However, please note that we do need 'Active' Members here - please read:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams

Thank you!

P.S.
I have renewed some expired memberships for 10 days until members who got
their subscription renewed to decide what they want to do :)

https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-brainstorming/+members#active

Best Regards,