lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: HOWTO Edit the Whiteboard

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:11:17 +0400
"Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all those who participated so far either but registering a
> Blueprint or editing by adding their suggestion on the Whiteboard.
>
> Just for the sake of making life easier and beautiful for everyone, kindly
> have a look at the Screenshot attached.
>
> HOWTO Edit a Whiteboard?
>
> 1- Click on the Yellow Icon as shown on the Screenshot
>
> 2- Between [ ] write your name/username/launchpad name
>
> 3- Post your suggestion at the end of the whiteboard
>
> 4- Once done, click on the Green Icon to accept the changes
>
> 5- Done.
>
> Simple and easy :)
>
> Thanks!

Hi amjjawad,

What is the board just under "work", exactly meant for?

I am a newbie on the blueprints and brainstorming boards, and I would like to ask if the
suggest I did about the Openbox Control Center which mimas is working on might reach the
developers?
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/centralized-control-panel

«the control center on which mimas started to work is standalone. I have installed it to
Lubuntu Saucy, here is what it looks like right now:
http://meets.free.fr/Downloads/BentoVillageProject/OpenboxControlCenter/OB_ControlCenterInLubuntu.png»;

"David Yentzen" who answered just after didn't start with his name in brackets, btw... :-(

It's confusing. Am I allowed to fix it?

Regards,
Mélodie