lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: HOWTO Edit the Whiteboard

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:02 PM, JM <meets@xxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:11:17 +0400
> "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks for all those who participated so far either but registering a
> > Blueprint or editing by adding their suggestion on the Whiteboard.
> >
> > Just for the sake of making life easier and beautiful for everyone,
> kindly
> > have a look at the Screenshot attached.
> >
> > HOWTO Edit a Whiteboard?
> >
> > 1- Click on the Yellow Icon as shown on the Screenshot
> >
> > 2- Between [ ] write your name/username/launchpad name
> >
> > 3- Post your suggestion at the end of the whiteboard
> >
> > 4- Once done, click on the Green Icon to accept the changes
> >
> > 5- Done.
> >
> > Simple and easy :)
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Hi amjjawad,

Hi :)

> What is the board just under "work", exactly meant for?

Are you talking about "Work Items"? if yes, there is a Question Mark (?)
right over the word, click that and you will see the explanation of Work
Items :)

> I am a newbie on the blueprints and brainstorming boards,

We are all learning so no worries at all :)

> and I would like to ask if the suggest I did about the Openbox Control
> Center which mimas is working on might reach the
> developers?
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/centralized-control-panel
>
> «the control center on which mimas started to work is standalone. I have
> installed it to
> Lubuntu Saucy, here is what it looks like right now:
>
> http://meets.free.fr/Downloads/BentoVillageProject/OpenboxControlCenter/OB_ControlCenterInLubuntu.png
> »

The whole point of registering our idea/thoughts as Blueprint so that the
Devs will actually see and read that more easily :)

> "David Yentzen" who answered just after didn't start with his name in
> brackets, btw... :-(

No worries, I have seen it but I didn't really know which one is his
comment? the one above his name or the one below? that was the reason why I
sent this email :)

> It's confusing. Am I allowed to fix it?

Don't worry about that, David will fix it ;)

> Regards,
> Mélodie

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Best Regards,