lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

[Brainstorming Report] Ready To Go!

Dear Everyone,

For the last week or so, despite the fact that I was sick, I worked so hard
on the Brainstorming Area and I'd like to announce that the initial
preparation has been done and the area is Ready To Go :)

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming

40 different idea/suggestions - thanks to everyone who participated so far
to put these all together :)

>From my side, I think I have nothing more to add. From the Brainstorming
Team's side, the team is doing a great job and up to any task :)

Now, it is maybe time for other teams or the whole Lubuntu Team to decide
when someone can look more carefully and seriously at the 40 ideas :)

Let me know if you need anything!

Thank you and have a great day/night :)

Best Regards,