lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Brainstorming Report] Ready To Go!

2013/10/28 Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>

> Dear Everyone,
>
> For the last week or so, despite the fact that I was sick, I worked so
> hard on the Brainstorming Area and I'd like to announce that the initial
> preparation has been done and the area is Ready To Go :)
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming
>
> 40 different idea/suggestions - thanks to everyone who participated so far
> to put these all together :)
>
> From my side, I think I have nothing more to add. From the Brainstorming
> Team's side, the team is doing a great job and up to any task :)
>
> Now, it is maybe time for other teams or the whole Lubuntu Team to decide
> when someone can look more carefully and seriously at the 40 ideas :)
>
> Let me know if you need anything!
>
> Thank you and have a great day/night :)
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
> Areas of Involvement <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>
>
> --

Ali,

Thank you for leading the Brainstorm activities.

Now the most important part after the brainstorming is to develop, I mean,
to implement those ideas. (or at least the most important ideas)

Who are the people/team/subteams that will be in charge of those ideas?

Btw, I heard that next vUDS booking date is due to tomorrow. Has anybody
already signed in?

Best regards!

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ibere-Fernandes