lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: Social Media Administrators

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Kindly have a read at:
>

> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/social-media-administrators
>
> Thank you!

Hello my friends,

Long time no see :)

I was wondering if you guys still have the login details of the Lubuntu
Reddit Account - http://www.reddit.com/r/Lubuntu/ ?

If yes, kindly email me the details so that I can hand it over to the new
people who will step in and offer their help regarding the Reddit Area and
this is does not mean you are out of the game, of course not but if you
read the blueprint, you will come to know that this role should NOT be
handled by ONE or TWO people anymore :) that is why we do have a team ;) so
that we work as one.

Thank you!

Best Regards,