lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: Social Media Administrators

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Kindly have a read at:
>

> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/social-media-administrators
>
> Thank you!

Hi Ibere and everyone,

I'd like to thank you so much for the outstanding work you have shown
lately when the facebook group was without active admin and you took the
full responsibility to handle a group with over 700 members alone. This
can't pass without credit and without special thank so THANK YOU for being
TRUE Lubuntu member with true team work spirit :)

Since you joined Lubuntu until now, you have done nothing but given your
full support and help. This is the quality of people we need in our
community.

Starting NOW, you are the first administrator for our Social Media Channels
-
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/social-media-administrators

Congratulations :)

Now, I can sleep with a smile on my face and don't have to jump from the
bed every 2 hours :D

@Everyone:
We need at least ONE MORE ACTIVE Social Media Admin to help Ibere whenever
he is away and coordinate with him.

Of course, the more, the better but as I mentioned, at least, we need one
more active admin.

Thank you and good luck everyone!
Please, show your full support to Lubuntu, it is critical days we need to
pass and move forward as soon as we can.

Best Regards,