lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-comms] New Header Design

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Sergio Meneses <
sergioandresmeneses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I might make new designs but this weekend.
>
> Sergio Meneses
> Linux User: #478743
> Ubuntu User: #24056

Hola,

I just have something in mind. I am not in love with the current header of
Lubuntu and I am not trying to copy the same header of Ubuntu GNOME (how
lovely that I am the Head of Ubuntu GNOME Wiki and Sergio the Head of
Lubuntu Wiki and we are having mutual support and help? isn't that lovely?
I love these communities :D - back to topic) but:

1- Testing Link, IMHO, is very important on the header - just a thought :)
2- Is it really important for the Developers Tab/Link to be on the
header??!!
3- The Download Tab/Link is, IMHO, very important as well
4- If possible, the brainstorming link/tab is too important - by far,
Brainstorming team is the most active sub-team for Lubuntu these days and
its role is very important. It is kind of a swat group for the whole team

By the way, you can also see:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu

One of the differences between Lubuntu and Ubuntu GNOME Wiki Areas is that
I don't have time yet to create HOWTOs, just like Lubuntu. And, this tab
is, IMHO, very important as wel, that is why it is the 2nd tab for now on
the header of Lubuntu Wiki :)

I don't know, I am just thinking loudly ...

Best Regards,