lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-comms] [Blueprint lubuntu-website] Lubuntu Website must be ready for an LTS Release!

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:35 AM, Sergio Meneses <
sergioandresmeneses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do we have a webmaster in our team?
>
> Sergio Meneses
> Linux User: #478743
> Ubuntu User: #24056

Hi Sergio,

I have updated the Blueprint with my latest email and there was a
conversation between myself and Lars on the Comms Team Mailing List - you
can always check the Public Archive.

The Q you have asked is an old 'unanswered' Q for two years :D
Yes, shocked? that is the truth. I am sure if you dig on the archive of
Lubuntu Mailing List, you will find some emails about the website. You will
be amazed of what you may find ;)

Best Regards,