lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: Leading Lubuntu Brainstorming Team and Others

I would like to contribute more with Lubuntu. But I'm too busy untill
july-2014.

I'm trying to help people when I see threads here, and also on G+; this is
the maximium I can do right now!

I wish luck for you and the best for who accept this mission, and
contribute to Lubuntu!