lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Sub-Teams Assessment - Stage 2: DONE

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to announce that the 2nd assessment of Lubuntu Sub-Teams has been
completed successfully :D

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/lubuntu-sub-teams

What has been done so far?

   1. Lubuntu Support Team has been deleted - check the blueprint for more
   details.
   2. Lubuntu Communications Team has NEW Owner right now - you can check
   the archive of The Communications Team for more details.

What has NOT been done yet?

   1. Lubuntu Communications Team still need more Social Media
   Administrators :
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/lubuntu-comms-lead-needed
   2. Lubuntu QA Team -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/lubuntu-qa-sub-team-
still PENDING

Also, there is new strategy or idea that I have come up with and I guess
the Team Leaders have agreed about which is:

   - Every Team Leader (Owner) of a specific department or Sub-Team on
   Launchpad to be an administrator for all the other Sub-Teams.

Example: Sergio is the TL of The Wiki Sub-Team will be an administrator of
Lubuntu Brainstorming and Communications.

What is the idea behind that?

   1. Encourage the Team Work and motivate that spirit.
   2. Share the responsibilities.
   3. In Emergencies (YES, we had weird experience lately) and Bad Times,
   when one of the people in Lead/Administration is away or inactive or for
   whatever reason not available, the other administrator to take it from
   there and move forward.

As for amjjawad:

   1. I shall remain an administrator but NOT an owner
   2. I am currently administrator of these area on Launchpad: Wiki +
   Communications + Brainstorming
   3. I shall remain Social Media Administrator for Lubuntu Facebook Page,
   Google+ Page and Twitter but will not be as active as I used before I step
   down in July from Leading the Communications Team.
   4. Whenever you need me, I am more than glad to help and support so feel
   free to ask whatever you want.

So, with smile on the face and full confident, I can tell that this is our
2nd milestone and achievement so WELL DONE everyone and THANK YOU SO MUCH
for your support. Active Members of this community have proved a lot and
hope we could see more people involved :)

I guess 2 out of 3 is DONE now, right? :)

As for Lubuntu Wiki Team + Lubuntu Artwork Team, these two teams don't
really need any re-assessment. However:

Lubuntu WIki Team needs LOTS of active contributor. This is maybe the 3rd
or the 4th time I am asking you to help Sergio, please! he should not do
everything all by himself. Simply, if you can't help yourself, try to
recruit some people for him. Let me know if you need some recruiting tricks
:P

Let's celebrate ;)
Best Regards,