lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: Lubuntu 14.04 Manual

Hi,

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationTeam/Manual

> You can update the blueprint and/or carry on to discuss that here.
>
> Thank you!

Are we going to have Lubuntu Manual for 14.04 or not?
How long does it take to decide that?
Are the people who signed up for this are still interested or not?
Do we need to find more people?
Is there anyone else who would like to join?
Do we have to ask on our Social Media whether someone might be interested
to join?
Do we have to seek Ubuntu Manual Team help or advice?

Thank you!

P.S.
I have included all the Sub-Teams because this, IMHO, must be a
community/team work and I am sure the manual will need information from all
the sub-teams :)

Best Regards,