Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: http://lubuntu.net
To: "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ali,

I saw his Gmail many times so I know how he filters his mails. I know you
have already included him in recipient lists however if your mail matches
his Lubuntu's label filter he can skip your mail from his inbox. This is
why he doesn't get bothered by Lubuntu mailing list mails for years, as you
have already seen.

Just another note, he is the owner of lubuntu.net domain, it will expire in
next January, if he is not interested in or forgets to extend the domain,
we will lost it. So if he contacts you, make sure you deal with him not
only about the website or accessing acounts but also about the domain.

I hope everything will be fine soon.

Regards,

2- I have sent this email to CC (Community Council) - that was Howard's
suggestion :