lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: Reminder!

Hi Ali!

I didn't answer because I am the TL of the documentation project, I might
give you a hand but I have a lot of things now and would be better to
involve more people in our projects.

I am member of the brainstorm team but I dont think i might lead this team
in this moment.

Sergio Meneses
Linux User: #478743
Ubuntu User: #24056