lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: Reminder!

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 2:04 AM, Sergio Meneses <
sergioandresmeneses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ali!
>

> I didn't answer because I am the TL of the documentation project, I might
> give you a hand but I have a lot of things now and would be better to
> involve more people in our projects.
>
> I am member of the brainstorm team but I dont think i might lead this team
> in this moment.
>

> Sergio Meneses
> Linux User: #478743
> Ubuntu User: #24056

Hi my friend,

I would be super selfish if I will ask for that from you. You need to focus
on the Wiki Area because it is a mess and need someone like you to clean it
up, not to mention the Manual.

So, no worries, I know you can not for now.

Odd enough, the names on my mind will refuse to take over :D I don't even
need to ask hehe, I know the answer :D

So, hope someone else not in mind will jump in and take over :D

I am waiting ...
But I am not going to wait for too long though ;)

Best Regards,