lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

The Ownership of Lubuntu Brainstorming Team

Dear all,

The ownership of Lubuntu Brainstorming Team has been handed over to Julien
Lavergne.

https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-brainstorming

Sad to leave the building that I have established and worked so hard with
you, my good friends and teammates. I had so much fun, learned a lot,
shared a lot and enjoyed a lot. It was a pleasure to work with you :)

Don't be stranger, you know how to reach me:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Feel Free to contact me anytime you wish!

Good Luck, everyone!

Best Regards,