lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] Wiki changes - Suggestion

I can prepare a press-kit page and create a page solely for the marketing
team if you all agree - regardless of the possibility to go back to
revision, I don't like spending time on something that people may not want
:)

--
Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo