Re: [Lubuntu-admins] Preparation of a Lubuntu Statement

+1 from me on this at long last. I'd like to get this implemented ASAP
(14.04.2 is due in a few hours). I see no reason to not implement
this. Streamlining our process and making standard operating
procedures are required for the fluid nature of our teams.

I'll send a separate email to Comms to answer these questions for
14.04.2. Perhaps it would be good to have
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VERSION/ReleaseAnnouncement/Lubuntu ??? We
will have LTS and non-LTS versions at the same time so we need to be
specific about the version.

P.S. I love the mention of specific dates, especially ones that match
the release schedule. We should implement this at
[PrePostReleaseTODO][], too.

[PrePostReleaseTODO]:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers/PrePostReleaseTODO

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon LoCo Team Leader
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-Organizer