Re: Going to make base testing ISO

Hello,

thanks for the list. Sounds very good to start with.

Should we use the Ubuntu-Wiki for gathering this information as well?
I started this wiki page a while ago: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LXDE and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu

We can have a bullet point for applications in the ISO.

I am looking forward to the image.

Best,

Mario