Re: Lubuntu wiki revision ready for review

Dear David,

thanks a lot. It looks great.

I think, we could replace it immediately. It is not such a big
decision, I believe. If anyone objects or would like to change, please
tell us.

As the active team is still relatively small - just one question
concerning Subteams. Do we need already an extra page for each subteam
at this point? It might be still ok at this point to have the teams
and tasks still in one page. There are always pros and cons (I know
them). Just decide what seems best to you now. I dont see a special
need for an extra translations team at that point, as LXDE has its own
translation project.

Thanks again for the set up.

Please switch to it.

All the best,